Sunday, May 10, 2009

Gluten Free Pizza at Naked Pizza!

I have seen this pizza joint the many times I've gone to the Audobon Zoo and had a suspicion that it may be worth my while to check it out...I have not been able to go in yet, but their giant sign instructing me to follow them on twitter lured me in... www.twitter.com/nakedpizza if you are so inclined!

You can also check out their website at http://www.nakedpizza.biz/gluten_free.htm

So I have not yet been able to partake of the pizza, but I am getting more details and I very much sense a group road trip to Naked Pizza when we make our next Whole Foods trip!! :)

YES!

~~Amy

**Don't forget the meeting Monday, May 11th at 6:30 pm!

2 comments:

  1. Hi guys,

    My name is Brock and I'm the GM over at Nakedpizza. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up that we also have the ability to put our pizzas uncooked onto 'Take N Bake' trays that allow you to cook the pizzas at your house. Sometimes it's a better option for people who live further away from our store.

    Thanks for the post! Looking forward to seeing some of you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I really wanted my husband to stop today on our way to the zoo and I am going to win that argument next time!! :) mmm Perhaps a zoo pass is in order so I can have an excuse to head that way.... :)

    ReplyDelete