Sunday, May 17, 2009

Elisabeth Hasselbeck's Book on Gluten Free and Celiac Disease


Say what you will about her, I love her for standing up for Celiacs and giving us a voice!

She was on Mike Huckabee, and as soon as I get the video I will upload it. Meantime you can find her book "The G-Free Diet" on various websites and as well as in your library.

I'll be picking it up as soon as possible!! :)







*~*~*~**~*~*~*

I will be placing the order for the GF box at Angel Food Ministries tomorrow. Another of our members will be picking it up and then we will share. Its 5 lbs of breaded foods for 25.00. All allergen free! To find out what is in this month's box you can CLICK HERE
Those that want to partake of this box will need to contribute their portion of the money. We will divide it up as need be and everyone can pick up when available.

Email me if you have any questions about this or anything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment